Marketing and media executive wanted!
Marketing & Media Executive (fulltime)
Protocol Furniture is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of contract
furniture. We have been working in this field for over 25 years on
projects within the UK and international, to a variety of clients
including hotels, restaurants, golf clubs, football stadiums, offices,
hospitals and many more. We work with manufacturers in the UK and Europe
to source and create ranges fulfilling any design criteria.
This in-house Marketing/Media/Design role requires a broad skill set and
an autonomous problem-solving attitude. You will be responsible for
creating and updating content on the website and social media platforms,
re-branding and designing brochures, making presentations and visuals
for our sales team. You will also be creating weekly mailshots, press
releases, case studies, advertisements and play an active role in the
organisation of trade show exhibitions and the marketing surrounding
them. Being a small marketing department requires you to find creative
solutions and overcome issues without relying on your co-workers.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficient with Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with MailChimp or other email campaign software
- Experience with CMS and CRM systems
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Well organised and great attention to detail
- Autonomous, responsible, can-do attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment and be a team player
We offer a competitive salary with good benefits, and a great team of
colleagues. Protocol is a family run business and cares a lot about
creating a positive working environment for their staff. Apply for this
role by emailing your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com. The position is available from immediate effect. For more information about this role, phone 0208 591 6770 and ask for Lotte.