Join our team - Supplier Relationship Manager
We have an exciting new role we are recruiting for to manage our supplier relationships. This is a great opportunity to make a difference in our business by building and developing strong product supplier relationships across the UK and Europe.
If you are a great negotiator, can build strong relationships with suppliers and know your way around contract management then this may be the job for you.
- Develop and implement contract management and supplier relationship management strategies and policies that are aligned to company visions, values, goals and objectives
- Deliver cohesive supplier management to include building robust product supplier relationships, monitoring and addressing performance, and conducting dispute resolution
- Negotiate with our suppliers to ensure we are managing costs whilst also focusing on excellent quality, to provide the best outcomes for us and our customers
- Keep abreast of all changes in legislation and requirements relating to products and the inbound movement of goods, and ensure that we are adhering to all elements
What will help you succeed
- Experience of working within a supplier relationship management role
- Experience of negotiating contracts
- Experience of importing goods into the UK
- Ability to think and act strategically, commercially and operationally in order to add value
We know that sometimes people don’t apply for a role if they think they can’t tick every box. But we realise the ‘perfect candidate’ may not exist. If you're excited about working for us and can do most of what we are looking for, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
If you're interested in finding out more about this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively apply on LinkedIn.